Guna Yala Tour Panamá - San Blas (Guna Yala)
The ideal tour to explore the Guna Yala culture and enjoy San Blas
A guided tour of the community with a subsequent visit to Isla Diablo and Isla Perro that ends with a refreshing dip in the natural pool.
This tour includes our guide, all transportation, lunch at the Isla Diablo restaurant and a welcome pack with snacks and water for the day.
– The pick-up at your hotel will be from 5:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. to go to the port.
– Departure by boat to the community from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
– Tour guided by the community (in Spanish and English).
– Transfer to Isla Diablo from 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm, where we will enjoy a traditional San Blas lunch and relax before heading out to the natural pool.
– About 2:00 pm, after having enjoyed the natural pool, we will leave for Isla Fragata, the last visit of our tour.
– Arrival at the hotel is scheduled from 6.30 pm to 7 pm.
We will send you a detailed plan by e-mail before the tour.
On the outward journey we will make a stop at the supermarket to buy food.
If the pick-up or arrival is delayed more than one hour, you will receive a gift for the inconvenience caused.